US Armory

Autumnn - Shandris

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What would be your characters Theme Song?

I dont even have to think about this one. It would be Loose Lips by Kimya Dawson. If you have been a reader for a while you will know Grumble and I love to explore. I love the lines about the cops showing up because that is what I feel like while in some area where I shouldnt be.

The one time I was almost caught was when I was roaming under Stormwind. There is a large hole in the ground and I went head first into it. I kept falling, and falling.....and falling. I never died. I finally got to a point where I couldnt fall anymore and could hardly see anything except for sky. I started drifting. Through all the zones going west. I couldnt log out. Couldnt hearth. Unstuck was no luck. After about 45 minutes of drifting I really started to freak out so I broke down and wrote a Help Me note to a GM to come save me.

Time went on and still no knight in shining armor came to rescue me. Then it happened. I hit the ocean! I didnt actually go into the water but once I hit where the water was suppose to be Autumnn stopped moving and I was able to hearth. Grumble reminded me of my ticket so I deleted it while running out of the Inn in IF. I didnt even get to the AH and a GM sent me a tell.

"Blah Blah Blah RP stuff. What help do you need?"
(Ah crap I'm in trouble now.)
"Um its ok I fixed it but TY."
"Ok, is there anything you want to talk about?"
(Dangit Im almost exalted with Winterspring Frostsabers, I cant get banned.)
"Nah, just fell through the ground in Stormwind and was stuck in The Void."
"Ah ok, well be careful of The Void. Some dangerious creatures are down there."


Moral of the story: If you think you will get caught, play dumb.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm not sure but defo something rocky - hes bald and a human... gota be a bit of led zep?
samownall - World of Warcraft Blogger