US Armory

Autumnn - Shandris

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Light in the Darkness

Another Blog Azeroth Shared Topic is "What would your class specific flying mount be?" I'm not sure when it comes to Hunters as they currently are in the game but I do have an idea for the Lore class I would love to play. Dark Rangers

A Dark Ranger is like a Hunter and Warlock mixed together. They are Hunters where they used Ranged weapons and pets but they grasp the Undead side of things instead of Nature. Their pets are demons and undead and their spell have more of a Warlock feel to them than their current Druid feel. Sylvanas Windrunner is the most well known Dark Ranger.

This is the flying mount I would like to have as a Dark Ranger. It is the flying mount in Eastern Plaguelands when flying between the PvP towers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice!

I am hoping, wishing, and praying that Dark Rangers will be the next hero class.

Mama Druid