US Armory

Autumnn - Shandris

CommentLuv Enabled

CommentLuv Enabled

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 1 - When did you first start playing?


I started playing Warcraft in Jan 2007. It was about 2 weeks after the release of The Burning Crusade and also about the same amount of time after my first server Shandris was created. I started playing MMOs in Dec 1999 with Everquest. My husband and I played that until 2005. My main characters there were a Druid and a Beastlord. With the release of WoW in 2004 it really hit Everquest hard. A lot of people on my server Antonius Bayle left EQ to play WoW.

My first character was a Troll Hunter named Jayla. I leveled her to 35. My husband wanted to play ally side so I made Autumnn, a Nelf Hunter. We have since then switched our mains to Horde. Now both Jayla and Autumnn are 85 and join the ranks of Treeana, my 85 Druid and Hellmaiden, my 82 Deathknight.

No comments: